Skip to main content

What Pet Should I Get? By Dr. Seuss

Have you thought about 
What pet should you get?

Will it be big
or will it be small
Will it eat figs
Or like shopping at the mall

Don’t think too hard
Because Lurking in your backyard
There’s a perfectly great solution
To avoid any confusion.

From the lost archives 
Of The Dr. Seuss Collection 
Here’s a new addition to our lives 
For you to pick up in eager anticipation.

And when all is said and done
I wonder in the long run
Will you still be talking about
What Pet Should I Get?

If it was up to me,
I am sure you would agree,
That surely the answer must be
I would say “No Doubt”! 

------------------------------------------- 


Blog post by @ShilpaRaikar (Creative and Social Media strategist, decor enthusiast and book lover, who also writes for a branding blog: thinkblink.ca/blog, as well as a lifestyle blog: sukasastyle.com T: @SukasaStyle) 

Comments